Happy Days Quilting

A blog about Applique and Quilting

Monday 27 August 2012

Pickle dish

Been busy, I tried another filler in the oval, it's sits on top of two seam lines and the swirls don't hide them, so I have done a grid pattern to see if it works better, it definitely hides the seams but it's not as pretty, so I decided to leave both in and sew ovals to match them at either side.
I also started to sew in the straight line fillers, it was my first attempt and I will definitely be doing more of them in the future.
I hope you got some sewing time in today too.
Happy sewing!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, it's fabulous!! Love what's happening here. :)

patmmm said...

The center design is beautiful. I am just learning how to do free motion quilting and I'm excited about what the possibilities there are. Keep up the great work.

Penny Foree said...

Your quilting is beautiful. I'm so inspired by what you are doing.