Happy Days Quilting

A blog about Applique and Quilting

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Oakshott inspiration

I'm a pin it addict! I recently joined that happening groovy site called Pinterest

Its absolutely great for finding and keeping photos that you find inspirational when designing new quilts and looking for quilting motifs.


At the moment I'm using it to find design ideas for a wall hanging using this fabric, its the Autumn collection of fat8ths from Oakshott.

This is the link to my Oakshott fabric inpiration board on Pinterest  Follow Me on Pinterest
For more inspiration I'm linking up with Quilting by the River and these linky parties
Fresh Poppy Design































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Thank you Patricia....I still love those poppies

Sue Daurio said...

I love pinterest too! So easy to get things organized.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful fabrics! I can't wait to see what you do with them!
Quilting by the River