Happy Days Quilting

A blog about Applique and Quilting

Sunday 5 February 2012

New York beauty preparations

A little parcel arrived for me in the week, 100 sheets! that should keep me busy and an add a quarter ruler a gadget that I didn't technically need as I have a 1 - 6 inch ruler already, but hey it doesn't have the edge bit on it so......


 And I've been cutting up my charms into sets of six colour tones.


and then stacking them ready


Ive printed out the foundation patterns, so I'm all set!


This little ark needs some more friends!

This post is linked to


Sew Happy Geek

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Happy sewing!

7 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

This is going to be a stunning quilt, I may even be inspired to make one myself.

Amanda said...

Your fabric looks so lovely all ready to go. I've been wondering about getting one of those rulers I think I might have to look for one.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I love your arc. This quilt is going to be amazing!

The Nifty Stitcher said...

ooooh Patricia - this is going to be a riot of colour - love it already!

Cathy Tomm said...

I love all the colour you have laid out. How can it be any thing but great. Also love last weeks fish pond.

Sue Daurio said...

ohhh that is going to be soooo gorgeous. Can't wait to see what comes next.

Sel said...

Love the colours - can't wait to see the finished product!